Search in the blog

2leep.com

Sofa girl

As I promise, this afternoon I became part of the sofa.
I watched:

Strange but fine. It's funny that the movie was also written by Roman Coppola (brother of Sofia) and Jason Schwartzman. Roman and Jason are cousins and they both worked with Sofia for "Marie Antoinette". Milena Canonero was the costume designer for this movie, and she won the Oscar for "Marie Antoinette".
How small the world is.

Great movie. Unfortunately, like Sergio Leone said: " I like Clint Eastwood because he has only two facial expressions: one with the hat, and one without it". It's true, but he is really a great director.


I watched it for the tenth time. I know, I know. It's old and cheesy.
But it makes me smile and feel good.

0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...