Search in the blog

2leep.com

Back to black

This morning, after my daily run in the park (yes! I'm still goin' strong, if someone is wondering it),
I went shopping because I need a medium trolley. Medium because thru the years
I learned that the more room I have, the more I fill it, and it becomes soo heavy.
I found it and I bought it in black.
It may seems a quite boring color for everyone, but in the past years all my travel bags were so colorful that they might blind someone.
So I think a little austerity is welcome.

Then I went to H&M to have a look and I bought this amazing military jacket.



I hope that those amazing coats will arrive also in Italy.
They're so Blaire-esques! ( even if I'm definitely a Serena- Season 1)




0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...