Search in the blog

2leep.com

So inspiring


I desperately need a b/w striped tee, but I can't find the perfect one :(


I'm not sure that I have the personality to sport sequined leggins, but I find them so beautiful if proper styled. You can try them at H&M


So effortless chic...I absolute LOVE these looks!


Love ripped jeans...same as above: I can't find the perfect ones!


Bowl hats...love them!


I can't decide who is more beautiful: Abby Lee or her amazing old school headphones?


Gigantic rings: a must have!


Chunky scarf /hoodie: I've just bought one at H&M. So confy and warm!
Higly recommended


Nerd eyeglasses: I just look horrible wearing them, but I like them so much on other people, specially beautiful girls like the one in the photo

0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...