Search in the blog

2leep.com

Life in pics wants YOU! Gabriel Saplonţai


His name is Gabriel Saplonţai.
He's 29, born in Romania but currently living in Belgium.
Here is what he says about his passion:
"I discovered photography in 2003 and since then some of the empty parts of my mind and soul, little by little, began to fill.
I'm using a medium format camera - Hasselblad 500C with the Zeiss Planar 80mm CF lens and a Nikon F80 for street photos. My first Medium format camera was a Mamiya M645j. Most of the time I use B&W films at low speed developed in my bathroom :)"

 (click on the photos to see them in HQ) 


[to discover more about Gabriel's work, visit his photoblog here]

If you are an emergent photographer and want to be featured on this blog like Gabriel, 
click here to know how to do it.

0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...